DAMN IT I WAS LAUGHING NOW IM SOBBING DAMN YOU DOCTOR WHO
Yep I feel you, I was like oh this is a nice episode I’m not crying for a change and then BAM it’s like nope nope you’re not allowed to be happy here have a little bit of the eleventh doctor in his final minutes while he calls Clara to reassure her that even though he regenerated that he is still her doctor
Can you hear that……..the screaming girls and boys, maybe you should run now cause they are coming, they have returned, he has returned………..the whovians have come out of hibernation, the doctor is back!!!!!
In all honesty it’s amazing and one day you will find your mutual crush and you will realise why you never had a mutual crush before, so keep your head held high and keep on going cause one day you will find your mutual crush :)
I know you won’t come back, but I still believe that somehow you’ll find me. I can’t bare to think where you are. You could be with your friends warm and safe or you could be somewhere cold and wet. How could you expect me to tell you? You were so pretty, in that purple…
And I’m crying, makes me appreciate my mum that little bit more
“Stop acting like you aren’t enough. You’re strong and beautiful
and the way you dress or who you like doesn’t change how big your heart is.
You are important and your hair looks nice and so do your eyes,
and the way you eat half a tub of ice cream is sexy as hell.
You are not nothing and you can achieve anything and you are believed in.
You are someone worth having around and whoever has you now
or will have you is the lucky one too.
Why do people tell others what they deserve, but never themselves?
Start acting like you are enough because damn it,
You are”—c.p (via itsonlyyforever)
How is Kim truly my friend in this game? Making me pay to take the buses and planes everywhere, I’m shaking trees and touching pigeons for some extra $$, only contacts me to promote damn ““‘Kardash”“” when I got my own store to take care of but never want to waste my energy in??? She is so fake at least Willow Pape is upfront and REAL smh
push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
I have come to the conclusion that I hate living on my own, I hate being a grown up, I feel so lonely even when I’m surrounded by friends. I just want someone to hug me and tell me that everything will be okay even if they don’t know what’s wrong, I want someone who will cuddle me in my sleep and still be there smiling at me when I wake up the next morning, I want to settle down with someone and get married and start a family, gah I want so many things that seem out of my reach, but most of all I want to go back to when I was little and tell myself that growing up isn’t as magical as I though it would be, that some of my loved would leave me and never come back and that I would grow distant from the rest of my loved ones that did stick around
I fell head over heels in love with my best friend well one of our other friends has been trying to get him to take me on a date, he said to me today that I’m more of a sister than someone he wants to date, he doesn’t know that I like him I was going to tell him but now I’m too scared because I already feel my heart breaking :/