ppl who randomly message u on the tumble are the best kind of ppl even if they’re just bein all like ‘hello!’ because its like omg hi hello person wow someones talking to me this is the best day ever
i get like 10 hellos a day because of this post
A game of Never Have I Ever that takes a twist, and will leave you with chills at the end.
that is not what i expected, woah
I thought this would be fun, but I got bitch slapped with life
watch and learn
How is Kim truly my friend in this game? Making me pay to take the buses and planes everywhere, I’m shaking trees and touching pigeons for some extra $$, only contacts me to promote damn ““‘Kardash”“” when I got my own store to take care of but never want to waste my energy in??? She is so fake at least Willow Pape is upfront and REAL smh
- push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
I’m willing to get Everyone who reblogs this post
I will doodle a simple picture of what I think you look like based on your blog
the drawing might look something like this :o
Yeye! I really wanna do this and I’ll get EVERYONE
uvu please have submit open
WHY IS THIS SO FRUSTRATING
BECAUSE THE BREAD DIDNT GET TO FINISH ITS DOMINO SEQUENCE AND NOW I JUST, WHY WASNT IT ALLOWED TO FINISH ITS DOMINO SEQUENCE, THIS MAKES ME SAD AND ANGRY
Anonymous said: my boyfriend shaved his beautiful golden hair and i dont rly like him anymore help how do i love him again
put him in a wig
find the hair and glue it back to his head while he’s sleeping
Don’t worry his hair will grow back and it will be more lucious than before
I never realised that one person could be responsible for giving me butterflies this intense, that one person can put a big smile on my face even when I’m close to tears. For someone to do that they must be pretty special and this time I hope I don’t screw it up.
Page 1 of 62